Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dirty Business

I changed the oil in my car today.

Yay me.

It was really, really easy. I honestly thought that it would be a lot more difficult. The only sticky wicket I had was trying to get the oil filter out. It was in a really awkward place, but I got it eventually. I'm ridiculously proud of myself, and I feel just a little more self-sufficient than I was before.

The only part of the whole process that really bothered me was the possibility of the car falling on me. Shudder. 

Does that make me weird?


Don't answer that.

2 comments:

  1. Jen, I read your blogs...wow. I'm proud of you, I certainly don't know how to change the oil on MY car! No, I don't think it's weird for you to worry that the car might fall on you, it's a very vulnerable state to be under a car (I'd probably be a bit nervous as well).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last message was from me.

    ~Alicia Hamilton

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, I really would.