Friday, September 12, 2008

Sorry It's Been So Quiet...

It's been a little hectic around here lately, it's been my first week of work at Alex's school.

I absolutely love it, and I promise I'll tell you more about it when I'm more coherent.

I work at the school Monday through Friday from 8:15 to 2:15, and then I work at The Grocery Store Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 6pm to midnight. This week I worked Saturday, Sunday, and Monday at The Grocery Store because I wasn't sure when I would start at school, so I'm still out of it.

Alex's bus comes at 6:45, so I get up at 6 and then get Alex up at 6:30, get him ready, feed him breakfast, and walk him out to the bus. Then I run into the house, get Sarah out of bed, and put her in the carseat with a bottle (she eats breakfast at the sitter's). The traffic away from our house is horrendous, so Sarah and I have to leave the house at seven to get to the sitter's house (which takes me ten minutes to get to when there isn't any traffic) at 7:45, so I can get to the school at 8:15.

Wheee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, I really would.