Tuesday, September 13, 2011

On being a single mom and attemping to write a blog...


 Well, let's see, take single mom with blog (exhibit A), move her out of parent's house (exhibit B) and remove those sources of support (see exhibit B) and see what happens to her blog (exhibit C).

I've been reading back through my posts after not being on here for I don't even know how long and realized that I really miss doing this. I actually enjoyed reading my own writing ( I don't know what that says about me, I really promise that I'm not narcissistic) and I would love to get into doing this again.

It's neat to sort of chronicle this life that I'm living and to be able to look back at things I don't even remember months and years later. There are some precious memories in these archives, there are also some very painful ones. It's interesting to see how much I've changed, and how much I haven't. It's interesting to see how far I've come, and how far I still have to go.

Now I'm not promising anything (please see exhibits A, B, and C), but I hope that I might actually be able to make this work and stick to it this time (finances for internet permitting).

~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, I really would.