Saturday, August 16, 2008

To Make Up For Yesterday

As a peace offering for yesterday's post, I thought that I'd post some pictures of the gorgeous flowers that our sweet neighbor, Julie, gave my mom.



Aren't they beautiful?

Julie got them from a vendor at our local farmer's market.

Our produce selection there is, unfortunately, pathetic. Which is ironic considering that produce is the whole point of a farmer's market, but I digress. What we lack in produce, this vendor makes up for in absolutely gorgeous floral arrangements. The photos don't do them justice.

There, isn't that better?

Unfortunately, I have to confess that juvenile outbursts like yesterday's aren't going to be uncommon.

Don't hate me.

Please?


~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, I really would.