Monday, August 11, 2008

Vacation!

My mom, Alex, Sarah, and I are going on a road trip. We're going to Dollywood, whee! I know, I know, terribly backwoods of us, but hey, when in Rome...

Just kidding, I've been to Dollywood once before when I was in junior high, and I really enjoyed myself. It had all sorts of neat crafty things as well as rides and shows. It has a whole street with nothing but craftsman stores and shops like a blacksmith, basketweaving, candlemaking. I love stuff like that.

I also love that there aren't going to be millions of people there like there would be at another big box amusement park *coughDisneylandcough* that I won't mention.

So, while I'm gone I'm going to use the nifty little schedule posts function. I know that I wouldn't want to disappoint my readers. *cricketschirping*

I'll see you guys in a few days, be good while I'm gone.

Love ya,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, I really would.