Saturday, October 1, 2011

Baking

Well you know that pie crust recipe that I tested well it turned out really really good. Damnit. Pillsbury was so easy....

So, today I'm hauling two kids, two refrigerator drawers full of apples, an apple corer, assorted ingredients, and a partridge in a pear tree over to my mom's house who is also in possession of two refrigerator drawersful of apples to have a marathon apple pie baking session.

Whew, it makes me tired just saying that. So last night after hauling my sorry carcass home from work (I've been sick all week, so I'm a pretty pathetic sight right now) I made two batches of pie crust and stuck it in the freezer.

If I don't forget my camera, and I don't forget to take pictures, I'll have another post for you later.

Also, I don't know what you're doing this today, but if you live in North Carolina the weather is absolutely gorgeous. Get yourself outside and enjoy this lovely Fall day. After piemaggedon I'll be taking Alex and Sarah to the park so that we can enjoy it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, I really would.