Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sorry it's been quiet...

We had a garage sale today.

Pity me.

I hate doing garage sales. You get up at the butt crack o' dawn, spend countless hours beforehand getting all the stuff ready and schlepping it down out of the attic,  and then to add insult to injury you mark your stuff down to ridiculously low prices only to have people look at you like you're crazy when they ask you how much it is, after which they proceed to try and haggle you down. 'You want one dollar for that very nice, clean, almost brand new coat? How about twenty-five cents?'

Sigh.

I made about $30 all told. Oh well, at least it was enough to cover the gap to pay the portion of my electricity bill that will keep them from shutting off our power (which was the goal anyway).

Excuse me while I go collapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, I really would.