Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm A Klutz

Yesterday was not a good day for the floor in the back room of The Grocery Store. Nope. It was a messy, wet, sad day for that floor. I'm sure that it's had a lot more of these days since I started working at the salad bar. 


Of course the messiest one was all my own fault. 

I tried to carry too much, and I knew it too. As I piled stuff together in order to pick it up I told myself, ‘Self,’ (we often have these conversations,) 'Self, you’re going to drop something, and I can bet that that something  you’re going to drop is the container of bacon bits which will pop open and spray all over the floor.’ 

Unfortunately, I should have listened to me...


It was a red-letter day. I thought nothing could top dropping a huge chunk of ice which shattered and sprayed bits and pieces all over the floor, but I was wrong. 


Of course, neither of these things comes close to the hat-rack fiasco. But, that's another story for another day. 


Love ya,


~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, I really would.